Monday, January 29, 2007

feckn ay i've figured out how to post again

oh gentle reader. Oh hopelessly abandoned reader.
Oh probably sodded off to read alison or mink shoe or boydy or ben or a countless thousand other more reliable melbourne theatre bloggers out there.
Danny's been busy of late and hasn't been out to see much and didn't think he wanted to get online and ramble or rant at you until he had something worthwhile to say.
Well, sod that. everyone else seems to be able to get onto this thing and say whatever the hell they want, why should i then refuse you, oh discerning, patient and forgiving reader, the benefit of my boundless wit and reparte. Someone correct my spelling, it's the only way i'll learn.
I mean, afterall, some damn interesting things are happening at the moment, who cares if there aren't any shows you fancy, there's still plenty to talk about.
So, there you have it, my declaration. If i can be @rsed and i can remember and there's something interesting worth talking about, i'm gonna review that.
One of those things is saucier. it's a blog that i've only just bloody figured out how to link to. There's something interesting happening over there. food as life as play on the net. go. read it. Danny commands you.
Oh yes, i meant to explain, i also haven't blogged cause it's been so long since i had, i'd forgotten how to. ta to the chef for that. legally it's her fault i'm back. I'm sure she can be held to that.
I'm emailing the five people i know who've read this thing at least once and saying i'm back.
which reminds me, i really must link to mink shoe.
someone remind me how to do that.
Go read saucier if you've got any sense of taste at freaking all people.

3 Comments:

At 12:17 am, Blogger Wanderin' Jane said...

Thanks for the plug Rusty, all your previous blog related misdemeanors are forgiven. Will be blogging our superlative chicken dinner soon and we can add more links to your page next time you're round

 
At 3:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ha. Please do. I'm sure you'll work it out eventually. I'm sure you can do something like click a 'customise' button from where you are. 'Edit Links List' will probably even work. I'm in Peckham. I'm too scared to leave the house. I have to navigate London alone. Ben's showed me how to use the "Journey Planner", but I'm craving grid and trams...

 
At 12:54 pm, Blogger DannyEpisode said...

There youy go, babe
for all the traffic it'll bring you
edit html, thats what i was looking for.
that's the fun of playing with code for two days straight i guess.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home