Tuesday, August 08, 2006

back back

Greetings ladies and gentlemen. Apologies for my disappearance of late but it's been a hell couple of months. There aint been nothing in beat either.
Well, who the hell knows whose reading this beyond Chris Boyd anyway. Ta for the shout btw, and punctuation and spelling be damned. that message was passed on by certain mutual parties as quite the lecture i can assure you. No, I kid and not very effectively. Will do what i can in future but make no promises.
So, where has Danny been that's been so damn important he hasn't been able to blog. Well, apart from anything he's been directing a handful of shows, writing a handful more and jet setting around the country like the international bright young thing he is. HA. If I win a green room for the last show I swear I’ll spit. Pour my heart and soul into something for six years and nothing, churn out the most self indulgent spectacle ever and they roll over and play dead. Nobody knows nothing.
Ah well, there's always use for a big green dildo in my household.
Not like that, geez.
Anyway, busy continues on well into fringe for Danny, so the reviews and blogs will likely come thin and far between.
But I am out to see a couple of things so there should be a few coming, fingers crossed. Festen tonight so perhaps we speak too soon.
Well, good to remember how to use this damn engine anyway.


ttfn
D

4 Comments:

At 12:50 am, Blogger Born Dancin' said...

Hey Danny,
I'm reading.

Though I still can't believe that to my knowledge there are a sum of five or six Melburnians blogging (however sporadically) about the performing arts, and one of them lives in Paris these days. So much for the internet allowing for, you know, open dialogue and all that shit.

 
At 7:40 am, Blogger Ben Ellis said...

Good to see that you're back.

 
At 1:34 pm, Blogger Chris Boyd said...

Though I still can't believe that to my knowledge there are a sum of five or six Melburnians blogging (however sporadically) about the performing arts, and one of them lives in Paris these days...

And most of their readers are in fuckin' Paris too. [Grunt!] Actually Ben's back in London. (But, I swear to god, he knows more about what's happening at The Age than I do!)

Five or six, huh? Are there really that many of us?! LOL!

 
At 3:02 am, Blogger DannyEpisode said...

hey benno, good to see you here.

I got some stuff i gotta talk to you about over email.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home